Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love...


I Love....

I love how people think they can buy confidence at a retail store near you. I love how motorcycles think they can cut you off at any given time. I love those first 15 seconds of my soy toffee nut easy whip cream latte. I love that smell of my bed sheets a few days after that guy you like has slept in them. I love to see the look on peoples faces after I do what they said I wouldnt be able to do. I love sour patch kids. I love that my bank secretly charges me fees. I love a man who sends me dirty text messages throughout the day. I love that feeling after a great dance class. I love when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and 2 out of 3 times miss the bowl. I love rap music from the early 90's. I love pushy, aggressive men. I love spit. I love how people think they can walk into a restaurant and project their insecurities out on the waiter. I love a guy who doesnt mind going to brunch without showering after we've fucked. I love a guy who is spontaneous, but doesnt wait till the last minute to make plans. I love meter maids. I love that practically every time I park my car someone will say, "that'll be 10 dollars please." I love a guy who doesnt have a problem with going to Taco Bell right after the gym. I love how even Taco Bell has a valet attendant, "10 dollars please". I love acting like a fag. I love how gay men think they can gain confidence one muscle at a time. I love parking downtown. I love TOW AWAY ZONES FROM 4-7PM. I love how honest resumes are. I love sour patch kids. I love clothes on sale. I love San Pelligrino. I love direct deposit. I love Tammy Faye. I love going to bed with dvd commentaries on. I love the major rush of creativity that I obtain after being fired from a job

No comments: